WIN BOTH OF THESE – YAMAHA YZ250F (2022) & PW50 (2022)
£20 an ENTRY! Only 500 tickets – Great Odds!
Live draw on our Facebook page here.
Yamaha YZ250F (2022)
A key feature of the YZ250F is the high-tech reverse head 250cc engine. Its unique front facing inlet forces fresh air into the fuel injector to give you holeshot-winning acceleration and instant power whenever you need it. And this compact engine layout contributes significantly towards the bike’s agile handling by centralising mass.
When track surfaces or the weather changes, the Power Tuner app enables you to adjust your YZ250F’s engine settings from smooth through to aggressive. The SSS (Speed Sensitive System) front forks and race-proven motocross suspension feature new low speed damping settings – while the sophisticated aluminium chassis with its inbuilt balance of rigidity provides plenty of feedback. Fast, agile and smart, the tuneable YZ250F is built to deliver the ultimate performance at every track.
- Improved front and rear suspension settings
- New lightweight chassis components
- Wider rear rim and tyre
- MX2-winning engine design
- New graphics and duo-tone body colours
- Handlebar-mounted 2-mode mapping switch
- Large-piston brake caliper
- Lightweight aluminium beam frame
- Easy-to-use Power Tuner app
Yamaha PW50 (2022)
Everything about the legendary PW50 is designed to make riding safe, easy and enjoyable. There’s a throttle limiter that lets you adjust the top speed, and the compact chassis with plush suspension and low seat height ensure a comfortable ride with lightweight handling.
The zippy, fully-automatic 50cc engine delivers smooth acceleration – and the shaft drive and separate 2-stroke oil tank make maintenance simple. Designed to fit into the back of car or small van, the compact and lightweight PW50 is easy to transport. And with its Yamaha build quality this premium kids’ bike will give years of family fun!
- Fully-automatic 50cc 2-stroke engine
- Easy-to-adjust throttle limiter
- Low seat height and user-friendly controls
- Lightweight handling and compact dimensions
- Easy to own, simple to maintain
- Separate 2-stroke oil tank
- Strong, 3-spoke, 10inch steel wheels
- Light and strong motocross-style bodywork
- Yamaha design, quality and reliability
- High-level exhaust with heat shield
*Collection or courier organised by the winner
Good luck! 🍀