Win a Apple Watch 6 – JUST £7 per Entry!
£7 per ENTRY! Only 150 numbers.
Don’t forget to watch the Live draw on our Facebook page here
Apple Watch 6: The future of health is on your wrist.
Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app. Monitor your heart rate. See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And with cellular service, you can go without your phone. It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text, and get directions without your phone
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rate any time with the Heart Rate app
- Get notifications for high and low heart rate
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swim-proof design
- Sync and stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist
- International emergency calling from your watch
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, and new customisable watch faces
- Aluminium and stainless steel cases in new finishes
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor. ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended. The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 or Apple Watch SE.